Transfer case seal

I seem to be leaking a small amount of fluid out of the rear transfer case input seal. This was repaired twice under warranty.Now with 61,000 miles it needs to be done again. I cant find any TSB on this ,I dont want to have to pay a dealer to have it replaced a 3rd. time. My Haynes manual is horrible, anyone have the proceedure for this? 2000 Cherokee Sport, 4Dr 4L Comand Trac

Reply to
DANFXR

Need to replace the rear output transfer case seal.On a 00 Cherokee does the front of the driveshaft slide out of the case after rear disconnect?In addition to the seal are other replacement parts required,Boot, clamp,ect.?

Reply to
DANFXR

clamp,ect.?

Reply to