Trxus MT vs Goodyear MTR

What are your direct comparisons in mud, rocks, and sidewall strength between these two tires?

Thanks, Andrew

Reply to
Andrew

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

ive owned both, and find them extremely comparable. my trxus

were probably a little better in mud. i want to saythat my mt/rs are a little better in rocks but my gains in rock crawling aremost likely due to having front and rear lockers now so i can only speculate onthat. the trxus did an awesome job on rocks considering i was running opendiffs. i believe both tires have very strong sidewalls, and the trxus is alitle quieter and has a slightly better ride on the highway (not much, butslightly noticeable). i cant speak on tread wear because i havent run eitherlong enough to wear a set out. im not sure which ill buy when my mt/rs areworn out, ill most likely wait and see how they do in the snow this winter.to give you a recommendation, buy whichever is in your budget. both areexcellent tires.

Reply to
MontanaJeeper