TSB question.

I was wondering if someone might know where I can look to find the contents of a service bulletin? Its for my 93 XJ and TSB number is 23-026-02 Body/Frame - Floor Pan Corrosion.

Thanks... Snow...

Reply to
Snow

Mike T

Either buy a membership or go visit the dealer and ask. I had good luck with my local dealership before they changed owners. Now the new Jeep (norman nobody) seems only interested in profit.

Reply to
DougW

Splurge for the membership - it is $$ well spent. It can pay for itself with one TSB or recall that you didn't happen to know about. I have a membership for each of my cars, but the membership is vehicle/year specific, so I can't help you.

Reply to
Dana Rohleder