3800 intake TSB?

Our Bonneville is currently at the Pontiac dealer with a melted intake manifold. I thought this was a known problem with this engine and that GM had issued a service bulletin. The dealer says he's never heard of one. Could someone post the number of this TSB to give to the dealer? Thanks!

Reply to
Gary Aranyos

Gary-go here:

Respectfully submitted,

Loren Knighton Woodland, CA.

Under the hood since 1964 Member TRNI IATN

BACKNCARDR