TSB O2 sensor

I just had a code P0135 on the camry at 87,000 miles. Can anyone tell me about this TSB? Is it related to me replacing the o2 sensor? How hard is this sensor to replace?

Thanks in advance

Lee

Make : TOYOTA Model : CAMRY Year : 1997 Manufacturer : TOYOTA MOTOR NORTH AMERICA, INC. Service Bulletin Num : 03704 Date of Bulletin: SEP 03, 2004 NHTSA Item Number: 10010021 Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:ENGINE Summary: ENGINE BANK 1 AND BANK 2 A/F AND 02 IDENTIFICATION. VARIOUS TOYOTA MODELS. *TT

Reply to
GCSC, Inc

That TSB does not concern actual replacement of anything. IT is just a reference for identifying types and locations of sensors on various models. You should pop another sensor in there. It's not that tough. Soak the sensor with penetrating fluid first, and get a big ass 7/8 wrench to get it out.

Qslim

Thanks, Is there a recomended parts manufacturer or does this need to be a toyota part?

Reply to
GCSC, Inc