u joints on 99 wrangler

i hear this squeaking noise ive checked everything else can i visually see the problem with the u joint or how could i check them to see and narrow the problem down to that another question is my 4 wheel drive would not work if my driveline was damaged correct? im just sick of that creaking noise i must fix now thank you dave las vegas

Reply to
ARGOMANIZ2

ARGOMANIZ2 did pass the time by typing:

A few questions to help sort it out.

Squeak over bumps or constant squeak?

Does it squeak in neutral?

Does it squeek in park?

Have you sprayed the sway bar bushings with silicone spray?

Reply to
DougW

If you put it in 4WD and drive, does the sound happen all the time?

How about when you are turning?

Reply to
Mark12211