Dana 18?

Hi

I need to install a hand/emergency brake in my Jeep M38A1, but the one i got does not fit. I am not sure that the transfercase are the original one but I have taken some pictures of it and hope that someone in here can tell me if it is?

big / highres pictures.

And if anyone happen to have a picture showing how the emergency brake are fitted I would be very thank full.

Henrik M38A1 -60 with Rover 3.5 V8

Reply to
Henrik

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III