jeep m-38 replika

Hello! I'm going to build jeep m38 fiberglass replika and i'm looking for drawings of body (with dimensions or scale).Here in Poland there is lack of such documentation, plastic scale models etc...

Body-model is rather simple to build, but I need dimentions ... :)

Can anybody help me ? Maybe you have some links, or you can scan drawings, photo such cars with meters ...

Thanks in advance.

Greets from Poland Peter Bodek

Reply to
piotr