Uniroyal Liberator tires?

Finally got to be time to put new shoes on the wifes ZJ. Due to budget limits I went with the Uniroyal Liberators 225 75 15 sold at Wally World. They seem to be a pretty good tire for snow. Anyone have any experience with them? I could not find much on line about them.

Reply to
aGraham

My son recently put a set on his 96 XJ and is very happy with handling in the rain, snow and dry roads.

JoBo

Reply to
Jo Bo

Sorry for the piggyback, never saw the original

Had 'em on on both Wranglers last year. They work pretty good in the snow, and aren't bad in the mud either. Got better than a year out of them, and I drive over 35k on the highway a year, just back and forth to work. Got a good deal from a friend on some different tires this year, or I'd still have the Lib's. Probably go back to them next year.

-- Old Crow '82 FLTC-P "Miss Pearl" '74 XLH chopper(somebody else's baby now) BS#133, SENS, TOMKAT, MAMBM, DOF#51 "There's only 1 RE"

Reply to
Old Crow