V8 in Wrangler?

Do you suppose DC will ever produce a Wrangler with a V8?

Reply to
Rock

Rock proclaimed:

Dunno. The I-6 seems headed for the dustbin, so at the very least expect a V-6. Suspect some of the engineers would love to stuff a hemi in there.

Reply to
Lon

Curious, was is the I-6 destined for the "dustbin"? I would like to see a hemi in a Wrangler too.

Reply to
Rock

Here you go.

Reply to
KByington

Hey man, your making me drool on my keyboard.

Scott

Reply to
reconair

Nice but a bit pricey. At least it shows that dropping in a Hemi can be done. I still wonder if DC will ever decide to offer V8 option.

Reply to
Rock

Reply to
Dave Reed