Value of my TJ?

OK, I'm considering selling my TJ and putting some money into my Grand Wagoneer. I got the GW for my business travel, but I'd like to take it off road, too, and I can't justify spending "toy" money on both. Can you guys give me an idea of the value of the TJ?

98 TJ SE 2.5L Chili Pepper with Spice soft top 75K or so... 4.0L TB Stock Air Box with K&N and cowl "snorkel"/"cold air induction" Flexalite Wrangler electric cooling fan with bypass switch 2" spacer lift, 31x10.5 General Grabber ATs Olympic Pack Rack CJ style mirrors 2 sets of door uppers, one with sliding glass add-a-trunk with hinged lid f/r Tru-Tracs, 4.56 gears, front RE discos ram horn tow hooks front, MetalWard D-ring shackles rear Angle iron rocker guards modified mopar engine skid plate (removed cross bar and added support to motor mount) Tomkin gas tank skid ...can't think of anything else right now...

Some stock parts available, including rear bumper and mopar 1 1/4" receiver hitch

TJim

Between $4500 - $6000

Reply to
Mark12211

No, no, no! You're supposed to say, "Between $14500 - $16000". ;-)

For private sale, and in "good" condition, Kelly said $6355, Edmund said $6703, and NADA said $7450. I like NADA best, but I fear they are a bit optimistic.

Reply to
TJim