video

Heres some more video for you web wheelers. Right click and download the sidewinder one. We were an hour east of San Diego last Sunday beating our junk up. Its 138meg, but a fast download on a good connection. You need windows media player 9 or better to watch. Make sure and turn on your sound. I spent a few hours chosing the sound track.

KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

Doh, I hate typos, I meant to say I spent hours choosing the sound not "chosing"

KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Thanks for sharing, great videos

Reply to
Geir R.Pettersson

Yea, lol. What a great time that was. KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

I was impressed with how well the doing in 2-Hi and also the value of actually having tread on the tires you are using off-road.

Reply to
Billy Ray

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III