video

Heres some more video for you web wheelers.
Right click and download the sidewinder one.
We were an hour east of San Diego last Sunday beating our junk up.
Its 138meg, but a fast download on a good connection. You need windows media
player 9 or better to watch. Make sure and turn on your sound. I spent a few
hours chosing the sound track.

KH
Reply to
Kevin in San Diego
Thanks Kevin. I see a couple of Cherokees that'll have lockers next time. God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III
I was impressed with how well the doing in 2-Hi and also the value of actually having tread on the tires you are using off-road.
Reply to
Billy Ray
Hi Bill, And using the right air pressure for rocks, spreading the traction over a foot in length, I presume the same ten pounds I run. God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Site Timeline Threads