VW Overheating

Hmm. should be 12. Gotta fix that. Your software can be set to ignore sigs and btw, top posting is MUCH more annoying than a .sig

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

Immagined? Whatever. Your dad Billygoat's calling. Better run along.

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

I see you lost another news account for spamming. Good for you, top posting fool.

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

You two should get a room. Your dick sucking in public is pathetic.

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

Eres mirón, que asco. Que me chupas la mantequilla del culo. Sólo un maricón firmaría los mensajes como haces.

Saludos,

Earle

Earle Horton

Earle, your recent posts do make you look like you are on your way to Hughesville. Turn around before it's too late!

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Thanks, Matt.

Earle

Earle Horton

It's already too late for Earle.

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

Plonked.

Reply to
Earle Horton

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Reminds me of my experience with a certain nurse. I'm still not sure he's not gay, but the DA told me I shouldn't be telling people he was. This message can't be traced to Earle. Good hunting y buena caza.

People ask me why go after this guy. "Because he's a pissant" is good enough for me.

Cheers,

Anonymous

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This message was posted via one or more anonymous remailing services. The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header is unverified.

Reply to
anonymous

LOL God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

If you have been using plain water for the last 5 years, your rad is plugged up for sure.

You are 'supposed' to use an antifreeze/coolant mix that has anti-corrosion properties in it. It also changes the boiling point and freezing point of the 'water' you mix it with.

You can usually get a rad re-cored. They take the tanks off and put all new guts in it. Just had the one on my Jeep done. My rad didn't look 'too' plugged up, but my temp gauge changed by about half the gauge's range lower. Went from 3/4 the way up to 1/4 the way up.

For future reference, you 'might' just want to post this kind of a question to a VW group instead of to a Jeep newsgroup....

You also might want to look to see if it is a top posting group like 'this' one is or a bottom posting group like some seem to think it should be. (back in the old days bulletin boards went that way and were really hard to change, now a days though....)

Bottom posting makes no sense to me because I 'read' the thread as it happens, I don't want to read the damn thing every time I click, I just want the next answer which will be at the top if done right.

Mike

86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail in '00 88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's - G> Hi Earle. Well I've always run it on just plain water I dont think the manual
Reply to
Mike Romain

Thanks Mike. Points well taken. Cheers

Ukd

Mike Roma>If you have been using plain water for the last 5 years, your rad is

Reply to
ukdodger via CarKB.com

This is only probably true. In Silverton we have fairly pure water, despite the mining and all. In Albuquerque, well I wouldn't use it. It also has to do with the amount lost over time. It's not a good idea to use tap water, but it's not all equal either. Topping up coolant is an occasional requirement, but more than say a cup a year and you've got a leak, and problems.

Cheers,

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton