Warning stickers and other annoyances

Well, I figured out how to get rid of the annoying airbag warning stickers on the sun visor (no, not acetone, just slipped the visor off the rod and switched the driver/passenger visors -- now the warning is only visible if I put the visor down), now all I need to do is figure out how to get rid of the "this end up" light that keeps telling me to shift too soon!

Reply to
Tony

Tony did pass the time by typing:

Electrical Tape. :)

That or open the dash and pull the bulb.

Reply to
DougW