I need a picture...

Anybody have a pic handy of the 258 w/ power steering pump in place.

The pic I'd like to find is one that shows enough to let me outfit mine in , having not had, I'd like to see where exactly.

Thanks in advance.

Since this is not binary group, and I have bband but use hotmail, if you don't already have it posted, would you be willing to drop it on alt.binaries , and I can get it there? Thanks again.

Reply to
Fennidh

I don't know if this will help but best I can do. I thought I had a better pic but I can't find it.

William Oliveri

William Oliveri did pass the time by typing:

or this one

DougW

Thank You Both.

Reply to