jeep chrokee rear end oil

Do these take 80W90 in the rear end ? I live in the northeast so should I use

75W90 ?
Reply to
desmo42

I would choose synthetic or semi synthetic 75w-90 but then the cost of the increased lubricity, gear life, and cooler running while not necessary, is worth it to me.

Reply to
billy ray

Not really a big difference. I'd use 80W90. Do you have limited slip?

Carl

Reply to
Carl

If you tow a trailer they call for 75-140 synthetic/

JoBo

Reply to
Jo Bo