wax question

Just wanted to know what wax (if any) people use on their Jeep.

beerismygas

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com did pass the time by typing:

Been using Meguiars NXT Tech Wax. I've been happy with it. Goes on easy and seems to do well against B-52 droppings. Unburned fuel by the way. :)

Reply to
DougW

I've been using Meguire's for 3 years but I just discovered their carnuba wax, and love it! Dirt washes off in the rain now.

Seahag

Reply to
Seahag

"Mothers"! Also their plastic polish is great for convertible windows.

Reply to
Frank_v7.0

I'm sure if you ask 15 different people, you will get 15 different answers.

Tom

Reply to
mabar

WAX? I'm too busy Jeeping to wax it!

Reply to
Scott in Baltimore

Mud.

Carl

Reply to
Carl

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Wax? What is that?

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

billy ray

Anything with lots of carnuba in it. It tastes good with the mud. Jeeps like that at least mine does... as a once a year treat if its really good.

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep

Alas, I have never waxed my Jeep (71K miles) nor my Sienna (172K). I keep my vehicles forever and they just look fine to me. Tomes

Reply to
Tomes

AHHA! The answer to my self cleaning Jeep - Meguiars! Phewwwww

The mystery is solved.

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Collinite Fleet Wax or Collinite Insulator Wax. This is a natural brazillian carnauba wax with additives Used on boats and aircraft Longest lasting wax Ive ever used. Get it online from

or 'boaters world' or other online boat 'chandleries'.

Reply to
Rich Hampel

wax?

Reply to
Simon Juncal

Simon Juncal wrote: > snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote: >

It's not just for knobs anymore. _____________________________________________________________________

2003 TJ Rubicon * 2001 XJ Sport * 1971 Bill Stroppe Baja Bronco

"There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness'."

Pronunciation: 'jEp Function: noun Date: 1940

Etymology: from g. p. (G= 'Government' P= '80 inch wheelbase') A small general-purpose motor vehicle with 80" wheelbase, 1/4-ton capacity and four-wheel drive used by the U.S. army in World War II. _____________________________________________________________________

Reply to
twaldron

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

: >> Just wanted to know what wax (if any) people use on their Jeep. : >

: >

: >

: > wax? : >

: >

: : : It's not just for knobs anymore.

*cough*

snikkker....

Reply to
KJ.Kate

I'd like to see you on a surfboard Bill... in the water. Not an old photo, but one in the last year or so.

THAT would be a picture yup yup yup... it sure would be.

KJK

: > wax? : >

: > -- : > Simon : > "I may be wrong, but I'm not uncertain." -- Robert A. Heinlein

Reply to
KJ.Kate