Weird hinges!

I just saw a new looking TJ on the DC beltway that had futuristic looking black rubberized tailgate hinges with no screws or rivets showing on them. Anyone seen these before? They looked pretty cool.

Matt

Reply to
Matt

Probably just the new plastic covers on the hinges the new ones are coming with. Saw a set on an Unlimited at the dealer a few weeks ago. The hinge looks the same underneath, just modified I guess to allow the cover to attach to it.

Shawn

Reply to
Endo