What does Ping sound like?

Reply to
twaldron

"After I crank up Eminem on the stereo I can't hear any engine sounds whatsoever." Nor do you hear music... sorry, couldn't resist! I actually LIKE Eminem (and I'm "old")

Reply to
Joe

Went to detroit in Aug?with the wife to see EmineM, 4 days,3 nights,2 shows, 1 great weekend, in a Jeep! the ZJ just purred there and back, ate them construction debris strewn downtown streets like a champ. My driveway is smoother than most of the off-xway driving I did.

Reply to
Woodsy