What is my Jeep Worth

I bought a brand new 1987 Wrangler in August, 1986. It was one of the first ones built. Six Cylinder hard top and doors, center console were the only options.

It now has about 150,000 miles on it and is on it's second engine (replaced about 60,000 miles ago).

It's got the original 5 speed transmission and rear springs. I doubt it will pass emissions here in Massachusetts. It will not idle properly. I spent today cleaning the idle tubes, to no avail.

I give up.

It has some surface rust on the front fenders, but nowhere near rusted through. I sanded it down and spray painted it, so now it looks worse.

Should I try to sell this, or should I donate it to the kidney society? What could I ask?

Reply to
Steve Foley

You should pay me to come and pick it up.

Reply to
HomeBrewer

I'll come pick it up only if you keep that Peugeot tranny.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

My kidneys hurt

Reply to
Eric and Elizabeth

probably 4K dollars

Reply to
ISellJeeps

Talk to me.

The Jeep is in Shrewsbury, MA, next to Worcester.

Call me at (508) 365-3607. Leave a message where I can call you back. I work days and probably can't call during work.

Reply to
Steve Foley