Ever wanted to have a woody?

What a wierd man. He doesn't recommend using it offroad, must have used nails instead of screws. If you rolled it, and weren't killed by splinters, you could use an ax and saw to repair it on the trail.

Reply to
Paul Calman

It looks like the guy nailed the top half of a Park Rangers observation tower onto the Jeep.. seems to me like the Jeep is not the only 'one of a kind'.. he must have watched the 'Red Green Show' for inspiration..

Reply to
Mike

Reply to
twaldron

Canadian Tire sell clear duct tape now.. :)

Reply to
Mike

A woody, you mean like Bob? I work with wood all the time.

Reply to
CRWLR

Reply to
Freddy Tran

All I know is, if it lasts longer than a weekend, you need to have it checked. I like to have it inspected, but that doesn't seem to help it go down. Maybe I need Nurse Kratchet to check ...

Reply to
CRWLR

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III