!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the hell happened to this place!

Have you noticed at one time there was posts here about Jeeps, Jeep problems and fixes. Now there isn't....perhaps someone could start a new group and perhaps things might be as they were.

GOOD OR BAD!

At least it was a group for a common cause.

At this point I'll click the unsubscribe button simply it isn't worth the download time to get the headers.

L8R ya'll!

Reply to
Banker

I see Jeep related questions here! But seeing you can't even be bothered to spell later and you use "ya'll", you must be a dumb hick/red neck anyway so you won't be missed.

Reply to
Socks

Yes I agree that you do see Jeep related questions on here. However, not nearly as much as you use to. This said you see more slander and backbiting MUCH more than you see questions.

And perhaps I am a redneck hick simply since I said YA'LL. And I used an old school LATER.

I guess that we should put all people in a little box and make YA'LL a redneck, kiss your sister, dumb hillbilly thing. If that is the thing then be it.

Have a great day! YA'LL!

Oh, by the way. I wouldn't judge people simply because they use a little slander or cultural lingo. It simply shows your own stupidity.

And if I continue to reply to the remarks that I see here then I'm throwing fuel on the fire and I need to be put in that category.

Have a wonderful day YA'LL!

Reply to
Banker

What the Hell is wrong with "ya'all"? It's a perfectly acceptable bit of Southern American English venacular.

Jeff DeWitt

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

Ya ok, what da hell eh! "ya'all" have a skookum day Eh!

Reply to
Socks