Where can I get factory pin striping??

I am having my 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited repainted, I am looking for the all the pinstriping, most importantly the little label which says "LIMITED" under the Jeep Cherokee emblem.. Where can I get something like this? Thanks!

Reply to
MEI

Got to wonder why.

might have them.Although 95 is almost too old. I'd just find a good local shop and get the limited sticker off a later version if it's that important.

Reply to
DougW

I think you can only get that done at the dealer!

Reply to
4-2LGW

If you have a reasonably good paper version or some other pattern to copy, any sign shop that computer-cuts vinyl can make it from scratch.

Reply to
Richard J Kinch

DougW proclaimed:

Or check a local specialty vinyl custom sign shop to see if they can make you one. I'd be more likely to replace it with something smart alec-y in the same font.

Reply to
Lon

lamented ? :) lemonted limiturd

Reply to