will the wheels fit off a 53 willys on a 93 cherokee

just wanting to know

lose anything else?
I blew a fuse in the big box under the hood; it had all my gages but my tach, my power windows, and headlights (some combination of that) it was some time ago and a dodge ram, But they are probibly wired very similar,
But that is where I would start looking, fuses
83 CJ 8, a work in progress http://hometown.aol.com/ebmvi/MyTJindex.html Take out the "XXX" to e-mail me
Probably trouble with grounding the instrument cluster.

Is available here: http://www.musclestang.net/1993%20Cherokee /
http://www.billhughes.com /

go.
well, before i got too excited about it, i'd tap on the reservoir a few times, make sure the float isn't stuck in the down position from when the fluid was low.....of course, if it hasn't already been done, find out the reason the fluid was low in the first place........

1997 Wrangler Red, With new top with tint. Runs Excellent. No Rust. New JVC CD player with Sound bar. Will throw in a Acrilic top also. MUST SELL!!! $6800 OBO
E-mail snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
where are you - (probably too far away for me - but I'll ask anyway.....
--
Carlo F. Serusa, Jr. RPh
carlojr@attbi
someone wrote:

Before buying my own, I was thinking of doing the same, but had some difficulty finding one to rent...
Dollar says they do... http://www.dollar.com/fleet_vehicles/index.asp
Sometimes you can get a demo from a dealer for a day or two, especially if you look like you are really serious about buying. It is a good idea to try it out. I love my Jeep Wrangler but they are not for everybody...
A few years ago my wife's friend had just let her husband buy one, and came over to talk to me about mine. Hubby sold real estate and wanted to use her BMW during the week, new Wrangler for skiing on the weekends. How does this sound to you, placing yourself in the position of devoted BMW owner? Then I told her the Wrangler's back seats might be a trifle cold for their little ones with the soft top in Pacific Northwest winter. Next week they were driving a Grand Cherokee. Happy ending though. They loved it.
Earle

Yes -- Find a dealer willing to let you take a demo model out for a 24hr or so test drive. In my opinion as the buyer you shouldn't have to fork over any cash to rent a vehicle your evaluating for a purchase really..
The first dealer I went to wouldn't let me -- granted I don't look much older then 19-20ish even though I'm 26ish... They didn't even seem to want me to take it for a test drive period -- the salesmen kept trying to push me on an old rusty YJ.. Suffice to say I walked out -- it's their loss.. The second dealership I walked into allowed me to after verifying my insurance coverage with no problems what-so-ever, they were quite willing to accomidate me. All I had to do was provide a credit card to cover any possible photo radar\red light tickets during the test drive and return it with a full tank of gas -- I was also limited to stay within 25Km's of city limits and keep it on the pavement -- all fair restricitions in my opinion..
The next day when I returned it, I purchased a new one from them..That was just over two weeks ago.. Had they not allowed me to take it for the 24hr test drive I would have simply moved on to the next dealership, jeep or not..
My neighbor went to the local steel yard and bought some 2x3 box channel and a length of 6" plate steel. He cut a slot in the box stock, and slipped the plate into it and welded in in place, then he drilled holes in the plate and attached to the side of his YJ. The box stock will have to bend in order for the tub to bend, and he gets the benefit of having a sidestep.

With my short legs I need a step - can they be used as a jacking point? Got pics?
--
Carlo F. Serusa, Jr. RPh
carlojr@attbi

I saw a powder coating outfit @ eastwood tools for a pretty reasonable. I am trying to practice my welding until I get enough experience to make my bumpers, rocker panel guards, etc - next expense w/b to purchase the powder coating outfit. Was the rocker panel guard strong enough to be a jack point like the ones made by Sun?
--
Carlo F. Serusa, Jr. RPh
carlojr@attbi

The
Any
Those spyders look really good. I got to look at an unpainted set a few weeks ago, my buddy had just got them ups - all they did was slap a shipping label on the metal and send them out. they looked nice, beefy too.