Wipers always on

Motor for some reason lost the park stop. There is a spot in the lower travel that sends a ground back to the wiper controller.

Dunno exactly how your unit works but in my old C-10 there was a ground strap through one of the bolts. It was corroded and that prevented the park from working. I'd start with checking the motor connection.

Reply to
DougW

Can you unhook the control from the motor? If it still happens when unhooked it's the motor

My guess would be the control as the motor is working if you have both speeds

Reply to
ufatbastehd

Anybody have this problem before? I cannot turn off the wipers on my 97 Wrangler. I can switch between the hi and low settings but when the switch is set to off they just keep going. I can't decide if it's the motor or the control..

Glenn

Reply to
Glenn Davies

Im not sure if its like the XJ and ZJ's but does it also have a separate control module? If it does it may be located on the knee plate just below and beside the steering wheel. Check out Ebay auction # 270170514831. If you have the same thing drop me line, I have 4 more left (not incl. the one up for auction).

Snow...

Reply to
Snow