wiring harness (need help)

I am looking for a (wiring harness diagram) for my 1988 jeep wrangler. If you can help me a I would be vary greatful. And more so if you
could send me a copy of it so I may fix my jeep.
http://www.billhughes.com/87jeepwire.pdf God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com http://www.billhughes.com /

The wiring diagram covers the entire jeep from bumper to bumper. You may have better luck if you specify which circuit you are working on.