WJ 2" Lift kit problems

I recently installed a 2" lift kit for my 2002 Grand Cherokee. Now the Front wheels squeel when I make tight turns. I had the front end aligned and it still does it. Any suggestions?

Reply to
WJRusty

WJRusty did pass the time by typing:

Turn full lock and see if the wheels are hitting anything. If they are adjust the steering stops out with a thin washer.

My ZJ squeeks depending on the pavement, I figgure "it's a Jeep thing"

Reply to
DougW