'01 Supercrew Lift Kit

Has anyone had any good or bad experiences with the installation of a lift kit in their Supercrew? I am thinking about having some sort of lift installed but am not sure if I should do a suspension lift or a body lift. Not sure how much either is going to cost , labor-wise. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
Dan Larson

Yes, leave the damn thing alone. I have one and the height is just right. Any higher and you are looking for trouble with such a high center of gravity.

Rita

Reply to
Rita A. Berkowitz

I just put a 3 inch Performance Accessories body lift on my 01 supercrew and I really like it. The kit was about $160.00 and the install would be another $500.00. I did the install myself but it is very time consuming. You can still get in without a step if you have long legs.

Fabtech makes a very good 6 inch suspension kit that sells for about $1,600.00 and the install is about $600.00. I would recommend this to be installed by a competent mechanic.

I got the quotes in the Phoenix area.

I hope this helps.

Reply to
mjjohn