2" Budget Boost for WJ JGC - Cons\Negatives???

Well I have figured out all of the positive of getting a 2" lift from teraflex?and so far I am convinced it is a decent kit for someone who wants to have a little more off road capabilities but still maintain JGC on road characteristics. My question is what are the cons of doing a lift like this to a WJ? I release that it is a mild lift but I still have concerns regarding:

- Tracking issues?

-How did you do alignment? (I was told ,by dealer, front can not be re-aligned)

-Steering linkages going bad?

-Any Drivability issues with 245/75/16's or larger tires?

-Did you get any additional new suspension parts?

Any feedback from ZJ/WJ owners, or anybody who has done a similar lift would be greatly appreciated. How long have you had the lift? Any additional issues you didn't expect or gotchas. Thanks again!

Esty

99 WJ V8
Reply to
Esty