wow, 42 posts of screed

Looks like our resident kooks are having a full-moon episode.

Reply to
DougW

Jeep America #1

I love my killfile. I was blissfully unaware until you pointed it out.

Reply to
Dale Beckett

Glad to be of service. :)

I only note it when checking hamster's killbin. Usually it's 2-3 but recently the drug store must have run out of lithium.

Reply to
DougW

The holiday spirit brings out the best in everyone. :)

I can usually tell there's a lot of traffic when I see rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys(14), but when I click on it the 14 turns into a 1, a post from DougW.

Reply to
Dale Beckett

Me too. It is like a nice dose of Gold Bond anti-monkey-butt powder on a hot, sticky day. Ahhh.....

Reply to
Lee Ayrton

I don't have any filters on because I want to see what kind of crap Billy and his buddies are making folks wade through to post here. The head moron just keep changing email names because he gets banned from so many for the endless crap. He really has lost it, too bad.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Romain