Power Steering

We have an 04 WJ and an 04 TJ

The WJ came with standard PS fluid The TJ PS came with ATF+4

I looked at both PS units and they look the same. Some article I have read say it is ok to flush the PS fluid and install ATF+4

The only reason why is not to carry two types of PS fluid

Thoughts?

Thanks

Reply to
coasty

PS fluid is fairly cheap and you don't usually have to do much with it.

I don't see any reason it wouldn't work though. The factory power steering fluid for just about every 04 and up Chrysler vehicle is ATF+4 (MS9602).

Reply to
DougW