Wrangler Incentives

Wrangler sales down over 30% and still no real incentives. Amazing, that they don't want to try and move more wranglers at a little less profit.

** Posted from
**
Reply to
Usenet User

I live in a tourist town with lots of Jeep trails, and this year there are lots of four door ghetto cruiser TJs to be seen. They seem to have a dirt repeller magnet on them though. The older Jeeps get a lot dirtier. I am thinking of upgrading my aging Jeep Wrangler, but one look at the fuel mileage estimates of the entire Chrysler lineup has me thinking (a) keep the YJ or (b) rice burner. The one thing that keeps me away from (b) is that none of them have a removeable top.

Cheers,

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton