Wrangler sales up 53%

Toledo working overtime:

Make friends with a DC employee to get a discount.

Steve

Reply to
Steve

In news:lhPlc.34667$ snipped-for-privacy@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca, Steve from was injured because:

| Toledo working overtime: | |

| | Make friends with a DC employee to get a discount. | | Steve

Ah, Toledo...the motherland...

Reply to
Joseph P

For those on this newsgroup who have loudly voiced such distain for the Liberty, keep in mind that Liberty sales are a BIG part of what's keeping Jeep in business so we can have our Wranglers. According to the Toledo Blade newspaper article on May 4th, Wrangler sales so far this year are 29,396 (up

53% from last year at this time) and Liberty sales are 57,326 for the same time period, which is almost double the Wrangler sales. Although I don't have the exact figures offhand, I also believe the Liberty sales figures have far outpaced the Cherokee sales during the last few years of the Cherokee's production.

I know the biggest beef about the Liberty is the IFS, but that's what the average soccer mom wants and needs. Of course, we don't want IFS on our Wranglers, but I personally don't think Jeep will be putting IFS on Wranglers anytime within the next few years, if then.

I am now holding my breath and ducking for cover because of that last statement. :)

See the Toledo Blade article here:

Tom

Reply to
mabar

They are up in the used market too! I sold 28 in March and 32 in April

-- Jarod Sprauer

281-807-JEEP (5337)
Reply to
IsellJeeps!

In news:WErmc.24650$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr22.news.prodigy.com, IsellJeeps! from was injured because:

| They are up in the used market too! I sold 28 in March and

Yes, DC, make the sheeple happy...thats it.

Reply to
Joseph P