Wrangler start up problem

Yesterday Mother Nature dumped a ton of snow on us. Well I figured it be fun to drive my jeep in it. It wouldnt' start. But it was turning. The battery seemed strong. I wiggled around the spark plug wires, and battery connectors and it sluggishly started up. I figure with the high winds and wet snow/rain, some condensation got on the connectors or something. ??

okay now the weird part,

When I backed out I saw on the driveway, some bright yellow fluid which leaked from the front of the jeep to the middle. Not just where the radiator is but almost the full length of the jeep.?? Quite a few big spots of it. I checked the coolant and it was low, so I added some. Drove fine last night. Today, NO leak whatsoever.??

Okay now the really weird part,

well today my fiance backs her car out for the first time, and the same EXACT thing under her car!! Not just by the radiator but down halfway along the drive train.

She comes back and says here car shakes really bad if she's over 35 mph. ??? Could it be snow and ice stuck on her car, causing it to shake?

Is this something to do with the cold weather or a strange coincidence?

__________________

Reply to
69strat
69strat did pass the time by typing:

Your mix was low, adding fresh antifreze brought it back into spec and it did't freeze. Check your overflow bottle for cracks.

Downhill? Could be radiator fluid. Could also be a real big dog or a small one with a bladder condition.

Yes. That and fenderbergs, rimcicles, etc.

Check the mix. Sounds to me like your getting some ice buildup in the coolant.

Reply to
DougW

I would be checking the rims out for snow pack for the shake.

I don't know what to tell you about the marks....

Mike

69strat wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain