stating problems

Of course, I fix this damn AC and when I bring the fiance over to give her her damn car back the car wont start

When I turn it on the dash light rapidly clicks real fast instead of starting, Now here's the weird part, in the main relay place inside the engine compartment (the long skinny one) there are some clicks when I try to start it, also in the main fuse box in the car a relay clicks too, any help is appreciated!

HELP ME BILL! :)

Reply to
331729

sounds like a battery to me!! Now im just curious, what did you do to the a/c?

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

I agree sounds like a battery, but could also be a bad connection at the battery as well. Any chance you removed the connector and it is either oxidized or you did not get it on tight? maybe you broke the connection internal to the post if you used force and the connector did not come off the post easily?

Bob

Reply to
Bob Shuman