WTB: 31 x 10.5 tires in NC/SC/VA

Looking for a set of four or five 31 x 10.5 tires. Doesnt really matter what brand. Looking for new or slightly used before I run out and drop $500+ on a new set. Let me know what you got. I'm located in Cary, NC. Can pickup within reasonable distance. Thanks

Chad

69 Mach1, 00 Wrangler Remove spam to reply
Reply to
Chad

Hey Chad,

I don't have any tires for sale, but try to find a dealer who can get

Hercules brand tires. They're great tires and don't cost a mint!!! I had

a set on a old Blazer (traded for my TJ) and will replace the TJ tires

with them when the time comes. Check out the Hurcules web site...

Tom T.

Reply to
Tom T

I have a set of 5 cooper STT 31x10.5 MT's that I would let go for $75ea if your interested. I'm about 45 minutes north of Asheville, NC

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Burt Ridge