Options for shipping wheels/tires

I'm looking to buy a set of 31 inch wheels and tires (already mounted) from a guy in PA. I'm in NC, about 10 hours away. What options do I have with having these shipped? (UPS, train, truck frieght, bored ramj+w memeber looking for a road trip...etc). Thanks

Chad

69 Mach1, 93 Notch, 00 Wrangler
Reply to
Chad

A lot of people have been using Greyhound for larger items.

Chris

Exactly what I was about to propose, often gets there faster, as in same day if sent early in the morning and you go to the station to pick it up. Also cheaper.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Tremblay