WTB M416 Trailer

I'm looking for an M416 trailer to purchase in the Southwest. Does anyone have one to offer? Thanks

Reply to
Steve

You and me both :-)

The best place I've found for these trailers is Ebay.

I just haven't had the cash yet to get one.

There's also a mailing list:

youcan try. There's not too much traffic and it's mostly about what to doafter you get one but it's worth a try.

HTH,

Bill

Reply to
William Oliveri

Thanks Bill. I'll stay glued to eBay. Most of the ones I've seen on eBay lately were located in the East. Patience I suppose.

Reply to
Steve

Yeah I hear ya. I was looking at the Canadian version of the 416, the M-101. Have you seen those? Much better shape the some of the 416s I've seen. Some were brand new and I've seen them listed for around 600.00 but again, that was in upstate NY.

Bill

Reply to
William Oliveri

Thanks for the info. on the Canadian trailers. Nice looking setup. I did a little checking on two places that are offering them, Surplus City (your link) and an outfit in BC, Canada. Their prices were $750 and $1650 respectively. Wow, what a spread! I would seriously consider the one offered from Surplus City but they seem high priced. Do you remember who had them for $600?

Reply to
Steve

It was someone offering them on Ebay a while back (a few months ago). They were in Upstate New York close to the canadian border.

Where are you located? You're not going to bid on my trailer are you? LOL

Bill

> > you

Reply to
William Oliveri

Try

You'll need to register for an account (free) and bring lots of patience. I just picked one up for just over $800 in Barstow in March.

Their search agent is great. I have one setup with the following options:

You can set the option to e-mail you if desired. When I run the agent, it's very accurate about getting just what I am looking for.

As said before though, patience is key. The M416s come up for auction about 2 to 3 times a year.

You could also try

have some in rough shape listed on their website.They may have others that are not listed. You asked about the M416 specifically, but you may be interested in these:
They are here in Vegas and their trailers are really nice (Note, I am not affiliated with them in any way). They even make a kit if you know how to weld:
Hope that helps.

Pete

Reply to
Pete Elton

I'm in San Diego. Were you looking at a red M416 on eBay?

Reply to
Steve

Reply to
Steve