Nathan W. Collier

my sincere apologies. wrong newsgroup.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

** Posted from
**
Reply to
L.W.(ßill)Hughes III

It's not at all polite to ask someone a question when you haven't yet answered their previous question to you.

OK, so it's your poor upbringing, we know, but here again is the original interrogative you ignored:

When you did not answer, he asked once more:

Now, don't you think you should answer his polite question before asking him any questions?

You likely won't, but you will spew a few messaged at me in those other groups.

Boi, do you have a lot to learn.

And you never will.

Reply to
Square Wheels

With all the off topic kookouts on this group, any post with real content is "on topic." :)

I'm still partial to my S&W 66 k-frame. Fewer parts to fail and easier to clean.

Reply to
DougW

ive since implimented filters to keep out most of the squabbling. perhaps ive gotten somewhat prudish in my older age or perhaps ive simply matured a little but i just dont want to read about consuming the bodily fluids of farm animals. my 7 year old daughter is a jeep _fanatic_ who even browses this newsgroup from time to time. although he activity is supervised, i dont want her reading that sort of thing.

ive bought at least two dozens handguns specifically for my wife to try and the ONLY one she ever warmed up to was her s&w 4" #66. here is a picture of her shooting it.

...in the end it worked out well. any guns she doesnt like i just kept for myself. :-)

Nathan In Montana

Nathan W. Collier

once you commit to carry it becomes an insignificant price you pay for security.

in my truck/jeep i keep a 5.56 ar15 (two legged threats) and a 300 ultra-mag (four legged threats). on my hip is my trusted glock 23. :-)

Nathan In Montana

Nathan W. Collier

** Posted from
**
Reply to
L.W.(ßill)Hughes III

It's just so heartwarming how being a gun-nut can bring people together.

Reply to
Pink Freud

I don't understand, you paid money for a weapon THEN found out it has a few issues you didn't like??

Trigger feel and conceal-ability should have been easy to determine beforehand...?

Anyway, I'm jealous. Only one revolver, no semi autos :(

noneofyourbusiness

We must have smaller varmints in Arizona. I carry a Glock 19 on my AZ CCW permit and a Mini-14 if I'm going any distance off road (not desert, White Mountains near the Mogollon Rim) with my metal detector. :-)

Reply to
Frank_v7.0

yes. i buy a LOT of weapons specifically for the purpose of reviewing for my website.

....plus its just plain fun to try out new weapons.

nothing really tells the tale until you take it to the range. its like buying a car....you dont know anything until you drive it.

time to do something about that. i encourage you to visit

for why. i started out with a small safe that grew into a large safe that grew into multiple safes that grew into a weapons room that grew into a weapons basement that grew into secured storage.

Nathan In Montana

Nathan W. Collier

indeed you do.

the g19 is an awesome little fist full of fire. i carried mine daily prior to buying my g23. if you want to fully unleash the potential of the 9mm, get some federal HST 147 grain loads. at standard pressures it penetrates

13"+ while expanding to .72"! if you want more, they also offer the 147 grain load in +P pressures. the 9mm is finally a truly viable defense round.

thank you for your decision to carry as it makes the world a safer place. stop by our forum listed below in my sig.

Nathan In Montana

Nathan W. Collier

"Nathan W. Collier" wrote ive bought at least two dozens handguns specifically for my wife to try and the ONLY one she ever warmed up to was her s&w 4" #66. here is a picture of her shooting it.

...in the end it worked out well. any guns she doesnt like i just kept for myself. :-)

Nathan In Montana

Kate

I bought the hubster an XD .45 for Christmas, he absolutely loves it.

Maybe even more than ME!

After all, when he gets tired of listening to it, he can lock it in the safe and walk away ;¬D

K.

Reply to
Kate

Dang Kate. ahem. Do you have a sister?

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

So you want to be a "hubster"? Scary.

Cheers,

Earle

** Posted from
**
Reply to
Earle Horton

Whew, thanks for snapping me out of it Earle. I nearly went over to the other side.

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

the p99/sw99 is a _beautiful_ weapon that was before its time. i consider it to be the most under-rated handgun in the world. it was never marketed properly so it never found the glory that it deserves.

btw, there are only a handful of us out there who own p99s/sw99s. i put up a site at

but since there are only a handful of us it doesnt get much traffic.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Earle

** Posted from