xd-m first impressions

Well.. I'll just have to go give your site a look!

I agree, it is WAY under appreciated.

In some respects, that makes 'us' an elite group. I love it when I can give someone an opportunity to check mine out. At first, they are surprised. Many have never heard of it and then when the shoot it and see how user friendly it is, how well it fits the hand, EASY break down... most utter those famous words: "I want one!" It gives me that cat that ate the canary grin.

So, your wife didn't like the one you have? Kind of a surprise. Though from the glance at the photo, she likes wheel guns too, yes?

K.

the p99/sw99 is a _beautiful_ weapon that was before its time. i consider it to be the most under-rated handgun in the world. it was never marketed properly so it never found the glory that it deserves.

btw, there are only a handful of us out there who own p99s/sw99s. i put up a site at

but since there are only a handful of us itdoesnt get much traffic.

Reply to
Kate

Actually Earle - no - not an air gun. Have a look here:

Mine looks just like the one on the left.

Kate

** Posted from
**
Reply to
Kate

I do know the difference. That looks just like the pellet gun I bought recently though. I have a firing range in the basement but I think I would get into trouble with the local constabulary if I fired several hundred rounds at a time from a real gun in town, heh. Please don't call it an "air gun". CO2 packs a reasonable punch and has a fairly flat trajectory for the home firing range, and rats hate it where they just laugh at you if you have a BB gun.

You people talk about the "beauty" of guns. Jeez, you're like the old coots who buy gold anodized Craftsman tools. It's a tool for putting holes in things, like this:

Sure it's good looking but the hole it makes is the important thing. ;^)

Cheers,

Earle

Earle Horton

"Earle Horton" wrote Sure it's good looking but the hole it makes is the important thing. ;^)

Cheers,

Earle

Reply to
Kate

"Spdloader" wrote

Dang Kate. ahem. Do you have a sister?

Spdloader

Geeze mo-neeze! Haven't you learned ANYTHING yet?

Actually I do have a half sister, but she's fatter than me, and a witch with a capital B... we won't go into her drinking problem. She doesn't shoot, doesn't Jeep and has a mouth on her that makes you just want to slap her sometimes. I do like her though, sometimes.

You're better off right where you are.

K.

Reply to
Kate

"Earle Horton" wrote

So you want to be a "hubster"? Scary.

Cheers,

Earle

Reply to
Kate

"Spdloader" wrote

Whew, thanks for snapping me out of it Earle. I nearly went over to the other side.

Spdloader

Reply to
Kate

I take full responsibility for coining the nickname Mr. Kate. ......and I'm sorry........but it's funny.

Sorry Big Iron.

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

I have a new license plate on my truck that says: "My next wife will be normal".

How long do ya'll think I'll be looking?

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

"Spdloader" wrote

I take full responsibility for coining the nickname Mr. Kate. ......and I'm sorry........but it's funny.

Sorry Big Iron.

Spdloader

Sorry my ass... it IS funny! As far as responsibility, I say take the credit, it's a classic.

We giggle about it every time it appears.

K.

Reply to
Kate

"Spdloader" wrote I have a new license plate on my truck that says: "My next wife will be normal".

How long do ya'll think I'll be looking?

Spdloader

Reply to
Kate

Well, given that normal would imply "like the rest of them" probably not too long if you can handle the normal range of irrational psychotic behavior endemic of the breed.

....if she liked Jeeps, it might help, but then all Jeep owners are nuts.

Reply to
Lon

"Lon" wrote

....if she liked Jeeps, it might help, but then all Jeep owners are nuts.

Reply to
Kate

I resemble that remark! :)

Reply to