UNF Trail Report - 4/25/04

Nathan W. Collier

In news:ua1jc.124703$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.southeast.rr.com, Nathan W. Collier from was injured because:

Yes!...Uwharrie time...but you forgot to mention the Uwharrie Boogers...heh heh. I take it you missed some of the trails...

Reply to
Joseph P

Nice pics. Sounds like SWB, 4:1, lockers, 31s works well. Looks good with dust on it.

Nice to hear that a KJ could keep up. Still, too bad the Dakar c "i just cant figure out why they would design the ultimate rock crawler and then put a scraper blade underneath it to act as a crossmember/tranny skid. that damn shovel banged and scraped and banged some more. any time i had to back up it was always for the same reason....the shovel was catching on a rock"

Yeah, what's up with that? I was tire-kicking a Rubicon the other day and the first thing that caught my eye was that low hanging x-member. Maybe its a trail grooming device.

Steve

Reply to
Steve

heh....im _still_ trying to get rid of them all!

no, they were uneventful and since my report was already a 30 minute read....... :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

thanks. i was very pleased with the overall package.

im waiting on the aftermarket to come up with a solution i like. then ill copy the design and build it myself. :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier