Ya ready for diesel yet?

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Better get used to it if you intend to communicate with Mr. Bill (what a ridiculous concept). Actually, he would have made an excellent Muslim radical. He is fond of posturing and making dramatic statements (we are slaughtering the infidels as we speak! By the millions they are meeting their doom in the jaws of our Lions of Islam martyrs, and millions more are being roasted in the fires of their own hell they have created with their PROPANE POWERED ENGINES OF THE DEVIL!!!)

I've come to a personal conclusion. Either Mr. Bill is the most effective troll I have ever seen, or he is the worst kind of close minded ignorant knot-head in the world. Just about 1 step above your stereotypical ill-educated, beer swillin, NASCAR lovin, one tooth havin, racist Redneck. Maybe a half step.

Best thing I did was put him on ignore. Worst thing I've done is to not figure out how to filter him out of posts that have replied to his inane babblings.

The one thing he has going for him is his almost Idiot Savant like ability to find a link and/or picture to just about any question or subject being discussed. Unfortunately for him this is not a substitute for intelligence, which quickly becomes apparent once his link has been posted and he starts trying to debate whatever subject is at hand.

Of course I'm sure he will respond with some sort of weak minded attempt at a rebuttal, to which I will be blissfully unaware unless I come across it's quote in someone else's post. One can only hope.

L.W. Hughes III (ßill) wrote:

Whose lies killed your brain? Something, very surely, did. You are insane. Mentally ill.

Reply to
Tom Greening

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Reply to
Robert Francis

If propane is "seventies technology" gasoline is "nineties technology", 1890s that is.

Propane gas is a better fuel than gasoline is from an engine combustion standpoint. Gasoline has more energy per gallon but propane has more per pound.

If your '97 Suburban engine is a small block Chevy with a distributor you may be able to do away with the engine computer entirely and go to a carburetor manifold and a conventional distributor, if emissions regs there permit it.

Reply to
Bret Ludwig

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Propane Conversion Convert How To LPG Gas Car Truck Do Convert Boats Motorcycles and Many Vehicles to LPG Item number:

7999701800

Buy It Now price: US $9.99

Time left: 8 days 11 hours

10-day listing, Ends Sep-21-05 10:10:13 PDT Start time: Sep-11-05 10:10:13 PDT Quantity: 31 available History: Purchases Item location: St.Cloud, MN United States Featured Plus! Listing Ships to: Worldwide Shipping costs: FREE - Other (see description) (within United States ) Other shipping services available Go down Shipping and payment details

Seller information curtousypatrol ( 741Feedback score is 500 to 999)Member is a PowerSeller

Feedback Score: 741 Positive Feedback: 100% Member since Jun-14-04 in United States

Read feedback comments Add to Favorite Sellers Ask seller a question View seller's other items PayPal Buyer Protection -- Up to $1,000 coverage PayPal Buyer Protection Free Coverage now up to $1,000. See eligibility.

Description

This auction is for 4 Complete very detailed How To guides for Converting your vehicle to Run on propane. Shows you how to create a long lasting, strong Propane Power Vehicle.

Convert your motorcycle, Boat, or Car/Truck and start saving money on fuel.

Gas Prices Are just getting higher, Save money and convert your vehicle to LPG!!

Guides are basically intended for helping anyone understand the conversion process better, I provide a supplier that sells quality products for great prices and include instructions, I give the four guides to show you how simple the process is and the company is provided so you can get the right kit for your vehicle.

-Please Read The Whole Description Before Leaving or Bidding-

Your guide will be INSTANTLY emailed(Fast Shipping) to your PayPal email address as soon as your PayPal payment is received!

Want this Guide On CD or Printed?:

Shipped CD: ADD 5.99$

Shipped Printed Guide: ADD 9.99$

IMPORTANT: have fixed price checkout so you cannot edit the cost, So if you are interested in a CD or Printed Version Contact me or send me the editional cost through paypal and make sure ytou say what its for in the "Note Box" of the payment details, add Item Name and shipping address and it will be shipped out ASAP.

Satisfaction Guarenteed

NOTE:This information is not for Resale.

- Guide is for beginners so it it very simple to follow

-Pictures make it very easy to follow along

Simplified instructions guarentee you will do the job right the first time

and other important information

Words From a Canadian..:

AS is the case in so many things, America is way behind on this subject.

Here in Canada, there are MILLIONS of vehicles that run on propane, and you can order a BRAND NEW, Ford, G.M. or Chrysler truck, or passenger car, or van , direct from the factory. Propane is available, as a motor fuel, all over Canada, at regular gasoline stations, and so is natural gas, yes the same stuff you use to heat water in your home, or to cook a meal on the stove. Some folks who have a natural gas vehicle simply fill up at home from their installed gas filler in the wall of the house, and the cost is added to their monthly natural gas bill.

The Federal Government of Canada has thousands of propane, and natural gas powered vehicles. The city of Toronto has Police cars, Fire Trucks, and Toronto Transit buses that run on propane or natural gas. ALL our city taxis run on propane. If you buy a vehicle, new or used that uses a "alternate fuel" you pay NO SALES TAX on it.

WHY you ask? Simple, it's clean energy, and we have more of it than any other country in the world. Think about all those propane powered lift trucks that are used inside industrial buildings such as warehouses. No one is collapsing in there are they? Propane is a clean burning fuel.

Propane powered vehicles loose about FIVE PERCENT in mileage, and horsepower is unaffected, BUT the cost savings are huge. When I ran a V8 Ford van on propane, I changed oil at 25,000 miles and spark plugs lasted over 100,000 miles. Engine life? I put 899,000 miles on that 351 Windsor V8 and then I sold it, and it went a further 300,000 miles when it was totalled in a accident. It was a 1990 Ford E350 cargo van, built in Oakville Ontario, at the Ontario Ford Van plant. It was ordered by Canada Post Office with propane, and I bought it used, with 224,000 miles on it in 1994.

So to sum up. There are millions of propane powered vehicles in Canada. Why? Because our government supports and encourages it.

Satisfaction Guarenteed

Preview:(VW Guide)

It works. New York, Maine, Tennessee, Florida, Arkansas, Texas, Utah, California . . . I've traveled miles and miles and miles in a VW bus converted to run on LP (liquid propane) and the easy-to-install system really does result in lower operating and maintenance costs, much longer engine life AND 70% less air pollution.

Unlike gasoline, LP (and from here on, whenever I say LP you can take it to mean liquid propane, homemade methane or natural gas . . . the system will work on any of these) enters your engine as a completely vaporized fuel that's free from lead, carbon, gum, sulfur and most pollutants. LP won't foul your car's plugs, ruin its valves, contaminate its oil, wash down its cylinder walls and rings, burn out its muffler . . . OR destroy the air we all breathe. And while mileage and performance are about the same as with gasoline, cost per gallon of LP generally runs about 15% less than you've probably been paying for fuel.

So what are the disadvantages of this low-polluting system? First, it'll cost you something over $1000 (including everything) to do your conversion . . . a bit of money even when you consider that the equipment will transfer readily to your next vehicle. Second, filling up an LP tank simply isn't as convenient as stopping at a gasoline station. However, only a few times in 15,000 miles have I found LP so inaccessible that I was forced to use the other half of my dual system and switch over to gasoline for a while.

There's absolutely nothing new about LP conversion. Excellent equipment of the kind I'm using has been around for over 40 years and more than

250,000 vehicles-mostly trucks, cabs and forklifts-are currently operating on LP. The hardware is well proven.

Guides Include:

VW Propane Conversion

Small Block Chevy Propane Conversion

Rover Sterling Propane Conversion

Ford Galaxy Propane Conversion

Want this Guide On CD or Printed?:

Shipped CD: ADD 5.99$

Shipped Printed Guide: ADD 9.99$

IMPORTANT: have fixed price checkout so you cannot edit the cost, So if you are interested in a CD or Printed Version Contact me or send me the editional cost through paypal and make sure ytou say what its for in the "Note Box" of the payment details, add Item Name and shipping address and it will be shipped out ASAP.

If you dont have PayPal and use eBay frequently... You SHOULD Get it it is very trstworthy as it is an eBay company and protects against fraud and is very Useful. Click below for more information:

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

FeedBack is 100%

!IMPORTANT!:

INSTANT DELIVERY - NOT DAYS, HOURS, OR MINUTES... YOU BUY NOW YOU WILL BE LOOKING AT YOUR ITEM BEFORE YOU KNOW IT. UNLESS MY COMPUTER CRASHES, BUT THAT NEVER HAPPENS.

!!!BUY NOW - RECIEVE NOW!!!

MY CUSTOMER SERVICE IS MY MAIN PRIORITY WITH QUICK RESPONSES AND WILL WORK WITH YOU TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH THE TRANSACTION. I WILL ADMIT I MAY TAKE UPTO 12 HOURS TO RESPOND ON WEEKANDS BUT ON WEEKDAYS IM FAIRLY QUICK.

Page 1 of 3

Comment From Date / Time Item # Positive feedback rating =A4=F8,=B8=B8,Instant Pay, Excellent Ebay Buyer ,Thanks!!=B8=B8,=F8=A4=BA=B0 Seller islandgurl_408 ( 300Feedback score is 100 to 499) Mar-23-05 02:47 5566301185 Positive feedback rating Pas encore recu , acheter hier Buyer lindsay060 ( 2 ) Mar-22-05 05:16 8178923578 Positive feedback rating Great seller would recommend to anybody THANKS great product Buyer jgarcia1e ( 15Feedback score is 10 to 49) Mar-21-05 22:02 7962682252 Positive feedback rating enjoy it Buyer autoguy_1 ( 2 )New eBay Member (less than 30 days) Mar-21-05 16:44 8176068767 Positive feedback rating Very fast service & Excellant Customer Service! Buyer doublgr408 ( 10Feedback score is 10 to 49) Mar-21-05 14:04 8178923578 Positive feedback rating Thank you so much for the quick response. My son loves you for all the codes. Buyer anthonysheaven ( 3 ) Mar-21-05 12:10 8178923578 Positive feedback rating THANKS Buyer jeffrey524 ( 462Feedback score is 100 to 499) Mar-21-05

05:33 8178923578 Positive feedback rating AAA Great to do business with. Buyer c1go70 ( 12Feedback score is 10 to 49) Mar-19-05 05:46 4529346953 Positive feedback rating as described and in my mailbox quickly. Thank you Buyer napolini ( 162Feedback score is 100 to 499) Mar-19-05 04:45 8176716519 Positive feedback rating excellent cheats>> fast download >> easy transaction Buyer banditsnowboarding ( 9 ) Mar-18-05 19:45 8178923578 Positive feedback rating Very nice instructions. Should be easy to build. Very Helpful Seller!!!!!!! Buyer marjes01 ( 222Feedback score is 100 to 499) Mar-17-05 11:49 7960585152 Positive feedback rating good job would buy from anytime aaa111 Buyer jsheets ( 94Feedback score is 50 to 99) Mar-16-05 14:45 4531979264 Positive feedback rating very cool, great service!!! Buyer moomoospapa ( 56Feedback score is 50 to 99) Mar-15-05 11:38 8176716519 Positive feedback rating Great communication. A pleasure to do business with. Seller amazingauctions4u ( 1059Feedback score is 1,000 to 4,999) Mar-14-05 21:43 6366814692 Positive feedback rating Good product Buyer handygander55 ( 23Feedback score is 10 to 49) Mar-14-05 19:10 7960585152 Positive feedback rating Fast service hope doing business again Buyer xmas-lori ( 26Feedback score is 10 to 49) Mar-14-05 17:24 8176716519 Positive feedback rating GOOD STUFF++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Buyer stanstractor ( 55Feedback score is 50 to 99) Mar-14-05 17:16 8176068767 Positive feedback rating VERY GOOD Buyer lomasverdesautocomputer ( 64Feedback score is 50 to 99) Mar-14-05 06:28 4526492626 Positive feedback rating Super fast,smooth as described Thanks A+++++++++++++++++ Buyer bigguy006y4u ( 170Feedback score is 100 to 499) Mar-13-05 17:30 8176716519 Positive feedback rating thank-you for the very prompt shippment Buyer jonathanje ( 22Feedback score is 10 to 49) Mar-13-05 14:38 8176716519 Positive feedback rating Great eBay-seller, A pleasure to deal with, A+++ Buyer grandsong ( 26Feedback score is 10 to 49) Mar-13-05 12:45 4526932972

________________________________________ Satisfaction Guarenteed

Your guide will be INSTANTLY emailed(Fast Shipping) to your PayPal email address as soon as your PayPal payment is received!

Reply to
Bret Ludwig

Hop on over to Vegas, Bill, many of the taxicabs there are LPG powered...

Matt Macchiarolo

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Last time I was there was April 04. Been there probably 10 times in the last

12 years. Many of the late model Crown Vic taxicabs were propane powered, whether you like it or not.
Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

"Nevada: Yellow-Checker-Star Transportation in Las Vegas, Nevada, operates

585 propane-powered taxis that travel 50 million miles per year. Over 2,000 vehicles have been converted to propane since 1981. Since then, over 1 billion miles have been logged by these propane-fueled taxicabs. "
Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Another to peruse:

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

There is probably little chance of icing in LasVegas

Reply to
Billy Ray

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

You are high.

Propane is delivered as a pressurized liquid from the tank to the vaporizer and it cools the coolant as it is vaporized and goes to the mixer as a gas _at ambient pressure_.

If propane were going to cause fatalities in motor vehicles surely it would in any of the large fleets running propane for decades. It hasn't, it doesn't, and you are deranged, =DFill.

Proper operation of air conditioner evaporators depends on their staying around 34=BA F. If they freeze the condensate air stops going through the fins and you get warmer.

Reply to
Bret Ludwig

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

We must be think alike here, Bill. Let's see now: typical Jeep, likes to mark its territory so it is good at developing leaks. Propane leaks, fills basement, reaches water heater pilot, Hello Darwin. But then, I grew up in West Texas and have great respect for what a leaky LPG/LNG connection can do.

There is a reas> So buy it! It is my fondest wish you drive a propane vehicle, and > do a Darwin.

Reply to
Will Honea

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

I don't think that anyone has mentioned the rural delivery LPG tank trucks yet. They all run on propane. They just tap off the delivery tank. There are lots of those about.

What we really need around here, is a vehicle that runs on hot air.

Earle

Matt Macchiarolo wrote:

Reply to
Earle Horton