YJ heater in CJ

I bought a CJ7 (1983) that had a YJ tub on it. It was a project and the tub had the YJ heater in it and a CJ dash with all guages etc. I'm looking at the heater/air ducts and can find only two places to hook up a cable to. The CJ has a temp, air, and defrost knobs. Does anyone have a picture of a YJ heater/air duct work with illustrations of what is what on this darn thing? Thanks! Allen

Reply to
<ABanks5

there is an article about swapping in a CJ dash into a YJ and that was a big soar spot...I would stay with a CJ unit if using the CJ dash.

Reply to
Onlyinajeepcj7