YJ Ubolt length

Does anyone know the length of these bolts? I thought it be simple enough to call the local spring shop but they are reluctant to make them without me telling them how long to make them. It's an 89YJ, standard setup, no lift or anything.

Any help is appreciated greatly.

Jason

Reply to
jasonp

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Reply to
twaldron

Ya, I'll go measure them. trying to get them ordered from work, I didn't realize that there were so many different bolts.

Thanks

Jason

Reply to
jasonp