02 rio stereo install

hi, i'm trying to install a new stereo in my rio & have only found one guide on how to do it. the pictures aren't that clear & the instructions are very simple, however i'm having trouble locating the 2nd of two screws to remove to get the trim off. can anyone help me find the other screw?? i'm getting very frustrated!! thanks

Reply to
wackytang

I have the 03 model and found out there are not two screws. You only have to pull on it and it will come out. Then it snaps back into place. It is a very easy job once you stop looking for the two screws!

Reply to
liketherio

if you have trouble with this installation, here is a site that has some fixes. he is a nice fellow who actually answers emails and tries to help you. Also he has just about every adapter for every car stereo there is (Even Kia)

helix