2002 2.4L DOHC Crankshaft Position sensor

Hi all,

Today my Optima decided to shut off the engine while I was driving to the family Christmas. Luckily, we got it loaded onto a car trailer and brought it back. We put a reader on it and it returned a P0335 code, which seems to indicate a faulty crankshaft position sensor.

My question is, where is the crankshaft position sensor on a, '02 Optima LX?

Reply to
jmskifton