2002 Sedona

I have two questions. I have a amall button on the drivers door directly above the round switch for the outside mirrors. It has a small symbol of the the outside mirror housing with an arrow as if it is a control button to remotly fold the outside mirrors. I was told that Kia Sedona's never had this as an option. I can't get the button to do anything. Does anybody else have this little switch?

Also, I can't get the power outlets in the back and on the dash to work. Fuse is OK. Any suggestions? The one in the cigarette ash tray does work.

Reply to
christianone

I have an 02 Sedona, there is a small switch/button directly above the round switch that controls the outside mirror adjustments. The symbol that is beside the button looks as though it is a switch that will remotely fold in the outside mirrors. I was told by Kia that that was never an option on Kia's. I can't get the button to do anything, it's not in the manual and the sales dept at my local dealer has never seen it before. Anyone ever seen this??

Also, I can't get the power outlets to work in my van. The one in the cigarette ask tray works, but the other two dosen't. The fuse is OK. Any suggestions?

Reply to
christianone

"" wrote: > I have an 02 Sedona, there is a small switch/button directly > above the > round switch that controls the outside mirror adjustments. The > symbol that > is beside the button looks as though it is a switch that will > remotely fold > in the outside mirrors. I was told by Kia that that was never > an option on > Kia's. I can't get the button to do anything, it's not in the > manual and > the sales dept at my local dealer has never seen it before. > Anyone ever > seen this?? > > Also, I can't get the power outlets to work in my van. The one > in the > cigarette ask tray works, but the other two dosen't. The fuse > is OK. Any > suggestions?

That button is a Dummy Button/ or Blank. There was a production through out the World were some cars have this function. So since this is the wasy you door was producted they put a fake switch in.

As for your outlets not working you will need to call your local KIA Dealer and have the run an electrical test on your car.

Reply to
KIAPartscom

The outlet in the back of our '03 Sedona never worked, either. Just another reason not to buy one of these rolling pieces of waste. We just traded ours in on an '05 CR-V and never looked back.

Reply to
mercat