2003 Kia Rio Stalling

I have recently had a problem with my car stalling when letting up on the gas to stop. I have had it to the dealer twice and have had the following services performed: 1. reprogramed the ECM (that was the first time)2. replaced the mass air flow sensor (2nd trip). Each time the car runs fine for a few days then starts stalling again. Anyone have any ideas.

Tks

Reply to
dilbert1

It should have been addressed in a recall that was issued in April I think. I would ask your dealer if you didn't recieve a notice from KIA.

Reply to
Sijuki