2004 kia rio stalling

Car keeps stalling had it to dealer several times they say they cant find anything wrong anyone else have this problem?

Reply to
mecircusboy

Sounds like there may be a problem with the computer. See if they will switch it out for a week. Or if they will let you, some will hook up an analyser to the computer for a whole week to see what's going on.

mecircusboy wrote:

Reply to
R. Larabee

"" wrote: > Car keeps stalling had it to dealer several times they say > they cant > find anything wrong anyone else have this problem?

Is it stalling apon acceleration?

Have you had your rutine 30,000 mile services?

Have you checked you plug wires?

Is your check engine light coming on at all when the car is stalling?

Reply to
KIAPartscom

its stalling when I take my foot off the peddle to slow down or to stop. I can feel it wanting to stall during driving but if I keep my foot on the peddle to maintain speed it won't stall.

My car only has 18,000 miles on it. Also it get the routine maintence needed on time every time.

Well not only the engine light but every light light goes on when it stalls. But the engine light doesn't go on before I stall or during the wanting to stall while I'm driving.

Reply to
mecircusboy