2004 kia optima air bag light won't go out

in short, my girlfriend wrecked the car. i.ve replaced the seatbelt, airbag, and had the airbag module reprogrammed, all is well except for the
air bag light. it will not go out. thanx in advance.
Not the buckle, I did however, take it apart hoping to find a chip or something. All that was visible were two switches, any idea why that would be the cause? thanx.
"" wrote: > Not the buckle, I did however, take it apart hoping to find a > chip or > something. All that was visible were two switches, any idea > why that would > be the cause? thanx.
You might want to take it to a Dealer to have the code erased.
If it comes back on they might have to replace the Belt.
will do, thanx
you must replace airbag module, you just cannot reflash. jim
you have to replace the pcm in the vehicle

Site Timeline